- EXPERIENCE: Licensed Realtor/Associate Broker since 1994. I am a Real Estate Professional who is here to help my clients achieve their Real Estate goals. Buying and Selling Real Estate is one of the most important transactions an individual will make and they need a full time, devoted professional who cares, to guide them through the process.
- SPECIALIZING: in Luxury Homes, Waterfront Properties, Relocation, Single Family Homes, and Income Property. Whether you are looking to buy or sell I will get the job done. Call me for a free consultation today. Let my experience work for you!
- EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree in Business Management from Northwood University. Also, continually seek training and education to keep up to speed on Real Estate trends.
My Credentials and Memberships
- As a member of the National Association of Realtors, Michigan Realtors, West Michigan Lakeshore Association of Realtors, Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce and Realtors Promoting Muskegon I stay up to date on Real Estate trends, education, and current market information. I am a member of WMLAR Government Affairs/RPAC committee and sit on the Board of Directors.
My Community Involvement
- I love being involved with my community and am so proud to call West Michigan my home. Some of the ways I stay involved in my community is working with the Glenside Neighborhood to make the Easter Egg Hunt and Halloween Party a success, and participating in the City of North Muskegon parade, Funfest, and Circle of Trees.